Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

You'r always here

Nota: Sila tukar kepada mode jiwang 2.0

Sometimes.. words are just not enough
they'r not even be able to justify
sometime, something are meant to be felt to understand..


Where do I begin
To tell a story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she bring to me
Where do I start

With her first hello
She gave a meaning to this empty world of mine
That never be another love another time
She came into my life and made the living fine

She fills my heart
She fills my heart with very special thing
With angel songs and wild imagining
She fills my soul with so much love
That anywhere I go
I never lonely
With her around
Who could be lonely
I reach for her hand
It's always there

How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hour in day
I have no answer now but this much I can say
I know that I need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there

 
Dear Duli Yang Maha Mulia Tuanku Tuan Besar,
we might glare, snapped and say words to each other
i might be making faces, dumping things
you will call me names
but when we hold each other's hand,
nothing else matter..
everything is forgotten, forgiven
because we know that love is there.. stil there
and hope it stays..

1 comment:

Suki Cida said...

ni nak wish apa eh???

happy birthday?

happy anniversary?

happy go lucky??

happy suka suki??? hehehe

Anyway ia sihat menunjukkan perasaan kita pada pasangan kita... idok la macam depa kan kan kan kan?? saje kasi laki ku mata silau dengan komen ni... heheh TB senyum mcmmmm aliya... kih kih kih