Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

I love colonial buildings. Always.
That's why I love cameron highlands, fraser hill, not because of the stoberies.

This cute little house is one of the many old colonial-styled houses left in kl city. I simply love its simple design..
At first I tot its abandoned and no one lives there anymore, occassionally I saw one old chinese man around. I assumed he is the caretaker.
Until one day construction workers start coming, gates torn down and demolition begin. Thankgoodness (from outside) it looked like it was not major, only some renovation works done.
Few days later as I was mentioning this to a fren, she told me that the old man is actually the owner..and somehow his children (dunno how many) sold the house to MRT operator. Without his consent, maybe.
I dunno wat happen to him.
Everytime I see the house I keep seeing the son laughing all the way to the bank, while the father lying somewhere in pain..
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device.

No comments: