Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Week 27

already 27 weeks??
kejap je kan.. im already in my last term!!
and.. to know that its getting closer.. is quite scary
i mean, it'l be another 3 more weeks!! the moment i reach week 30.. hohoho..
i'l be entering the berjaga-jaga time..
hope i dun kuaq masuk hospital for threatened premature labor like i had with aliya again..
last week, though, i was awarded 2 days mc, because of severe pain at my lower ab
i tot its contraction.. maybe its just braxton
but with my history,  nothing is 'nothing'
and even now, i stil had some sharp pain from time to time. but alhamdulillah its not something worry-able enough hehe.. trust me. i know it. its just the way i had my pregnancy.
from now i shoud be more watchful of the timing of the pain, the baby movement (oh $%$^ i dun start counting his kicking yet!)

and yes..
its a he.. most prolly
since the last 2 ultrasound seems like there's a bird in there

i only weight 55-56kg
total weight gained is only about 8kg jek
but i look like a belon already
wondering what's hanging there, tho - my thigh and arms are wagging
double chin stat showing and my cheek is chubbier
my butt? haa i bet u dun even want to hear about it!
this time, i must confess, i eat a lot!!
even TB notices - "eh kali ni okay eh, good you makan mcm2" he commented.
my bump is about the size of this:

i guess.. i never actually see myself out there hehe

i started to develop amnesia these days.. $%^^&(&^%%@# againn.. tensyen sehhh..
at first i tot its the coffee, but tak minum pun stil hard to fall asleep
but it helps a lot now that the kids are sleeping separately, cuma we got to bring aliya into the room at early morning.
and the bumps starts to itch too ouchhhhh...!

No comments: