Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

kau merubah segalanya...


tanggal 4 Mac 2006 detik tidak kan ku lupa. kehadiran my much awaited princess is quite a shock actually as she was not due for another 20days. that saturday morning i went to see doktor at nearby hospital just to register and book her as my alternate choice gynae, incase i had any emergency since i frequent my inlaws house alot.

but God has written for my daughter to arrive earlier. at 1.29pm i delivered a healthy baby girl, weigh only 2.19kg..looking all fragile and very small.. and soo sweet and calm. she cried out loud though, i've been told!
the first thing yang aku sibuk masa tu, nak kira jari tangan dan kaki dia! but they took her away, until few hours after that only she came to my bedside.. soundly sleeping. wahhh.. so this is the little thing yang dok dalam perut aku selama ini. cant take my eyes off her. cant wait to cuddle her. looking at her, i know, from today my life will never be the same again..

No comments: