Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Tribute to my father

sempena hari bapa sedunia pada 17hb ni, i would like to thank you ayah for being the most wonderful father to me..
siriesly.. this morning tetiba aku rasa sayu bila teringat ayah
lemme see if ada tak gambar ayah..
eh takleh donlod lakk
eventhough u never say u love me, out and loudly, i know you do.
my dad is not the richest person, nor he is a scholar or what
but he did touched me in his own way
he made me see life in different ways
he gave me simple advices most people rarely do ,which i remember till today
he gave me freedom to do what i want in life, yet he's strolling behind me n pick me up when i fall
he hardly have money to spend on us, but he never once made us feel like we live as pauper
he never pushed me in my study, instead he encourage us to do our best
when i presented him my 8aggregate SPM result through the phone that day, i can 'see' he's smiling when he say ' terima kasihhh...'
that day i never forget
that simple 'thank you' has changed me forever..
(all this while, i thought i live only for myself
little did i realised that whatever i did actually do have some impact to other as well..)

ayah,
kakngah loves you as much as i loves mak..
dont be sad if we'r not as close as we'r with mak
its just that.. we'r not brought up that way..
there's stil smal tiny little 'father-daughter' gap between us
which i guess, is getting tinier and narrower now.
may long live and blessed always

and
all your sacrifices..
what or how much i did.. will never match that
i'l never able to repay you n mak..never..

No comments: