Pages

Friday, May 04, 2007

friday 4/5/2007


eh baru teringat hari ni birthday adik aku laa.. hihi


thats her in the picture.. she's 13 today.
just called her and wish her.that's it. no present.
hmm today is friday.. like usual friday i was barely here.. my mind already home ekeke..
hmm next week is my mother inlaw's birthday, plus mother's day.. adoiilaaa
dunno what to get her..
dunno whter my hubby want to surprise me with mother's day celebration. this is my second year as a mother. last year we didnt celebrate me, just his mother, and a long distance call to my mum. my mum, she really didnt care as long as u remember to call her is good enough.
if i recall, my hubby didnt treat me to anything because we gadoh kot that time hehe.. and i repay him with same treatment on father's day the month after..fair n square right? jimat $$$ aku haha..
actually i dont really give a damn.. be it my birthday or any other day..
well, if i/we want to celebrate, just do it.. now, today..anytime
less pressure i guess, n more spontaneous.

No comments: