Pages

Friday, May 04, 2007

Aisyah's 1st Birthday






















aisyah turn 1 on last 4th march. how time flies..now i see her n see her growing



but deep inside she will always be my baby.. hmm dulu i wonder how parents always says that



we didnt celebret much.. just a small family reunion, we invited my parent-inlaws and my brother n my friend who also has a daughter, audra who is 3days older than aisyah..hehe so she's the only baby there, until my cousin turn up later with her 4mth-old baby boy.



that red sweater was the gift from uncle madi, the pink lovely shoes from audra, the talking butterfly from mummy and abak.



tok and wan of kos gave her the biggest present - the pushcar and beskal sorong






-whic now are lying inside the store room ekeke..!






No comments: