Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cinta ku beralih arah??

i noticed something had changed recently..
was it me.. or its just the matter of time
maybe its the time to change, to breath the 'different' air
a change of prespective
or maybe i am not that 'reserved' anymore, or could be im losing my self-conciousness

what ever it is
im not saying goodbye
as im keeping my options open

i want to still be able to choose between you two:
Door 2 or Door 3
hehe
normally i would have my 'preferred' toilet cubicle anywhere i frequent
here at the office i used to step into the door 3, i dunno why. just feeling more comfortable in there. and part of it due to hygenic reason. i tot by limiting my usage of variable toilet seats will reduce the chances of me getting infections ... watever
but suddenly found myself frequented the second cubicle in the row instead of the usual third
and i realize the place is lot brighter
and i kinda like it
so for time being i'l try to stick to it hehe

2 comments:

Baiti Mustafa said...

hek eleh...pasal toilet kisahnya...penat aku baca dr atas tuh.....hahhahaha..

Che Ta said...

ekeke
kasi sasspennn sket..