Pages

Monday, November 06, 2006

ROAD NOT TAKEN

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;


Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,


And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.


I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.


i like this poem so much. well thought. it does happens in my life. of course every now and then we' r required to choose.. sometimes too much choice, sometimes , not that we have no choice but,we just HAd to choose. there are times we kind of regret what we had chosen, but now i begin to see, that our lives had been scripted, every single thing was planned well in advance by the Almighty. so fret not we make no good choice, cos every choice is actually the best one for us. because its a choice made by the will of God.

No comments: